With Mobiles and Tablets being used more and more and technology growing year on year, it is important to keep your business up to date and giving your message via mobile devices.
Responsive Web Design
The use of mobile devices to surf the web is growing at an astronomical pace, but unfortunately much of the web isn’t optimized for those mobile devices. Mobile devices are often constrained by display size and require a different approach to how content is laid out on screen.
There is a multitude of different screen sizes across phones, “phablets”, tablets, desktops, game consoles, TVs, even wearables. Screen sizes will always be changing, so it’s important that your site can adapt to any screen size, today or in the future.
We ensuring your website is working to its best capabilities on all mobile devices and tablets.
How it works
- We use the same URL – You don’t need a different domain.
- Responsive websites allow for easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning and scrolling.
- Responsive design targets the width of each users web browser to determine how much space is available and how it should display the website.
- Breakpoints are set up to allow us to target ranges that define specific displays.
Why Should I Have A Responsive Website
- Desktop Internet Users 2009 – 1.6 Billion.
- Desktop Internet Users 2015 – 1.4 Billion.
- Mobile Internet Users 2009 –800 Million .
- Mobile Internet Users 2015 – 1.9 Billion.